Whether you are saving for a rainy day, college, vacation, Christmas or even retirement, we have just the account for you.
- Interest credited to account quarterly
- Quarterly statements, or monthly combined statement with DDA
- Some restrictions may apply, see a Pathway Bank Customer Service Representative for details
Pathway Christmas Club Savings
- Receive a check in November for your Christmas shopping needs
- Make unlimited deposits
Pathway Money Market
- Interest credited to account monthly
- $1,000 required to open account
- Limit of six transactions a month
Pathway Pocket Change
Pathway Bank wants to help you grow, so whenever you make a purchase using your Pathway Bank Debit Card, we will round the amount of your purchase to the next whole dollar with the excess dollar amount transferred to a designated Pathway Savings Account of your choice.
You have the choice to choose a savings account of your own, or you can transfer to a child's or grandchild's account.
To enroll for the savings program, all you need is a Pathway Bank Checking Account, Pathway Bank Debit Card, and a designated Pathway Bank Savings Account.
Stop by any branch to enroll or download the Pathway Pocket Change enrollment form
here. Simply print, fill out and return to any Pathway Bank location or mail to:
P.O. Box 428
Cairo, NE 68824